Flair High Bay
Suspended architectural LED High Bay fitting for use in public spaces or train maintenance areas.
- Designed in accordance with fire precautions for subsurface rail stations (Section 12).
- Complies with London Underground subsurface standard 1-085 utilising low smoke, zero halogen cables and control gear.
- High output LED array (over 100 luminaire lumens per circuit watt) with efficient square symmetrical output.
- Zinc coated steel body finished in matt silver polyester powder coat.
- Diffusers and control gear cover retained with lanyards for ease of maintenance.
- Toughened glass cover, polycarbonate optics, silicone gasket.
- IP rated integral electronic control gear with fused terminal block housed in middle section for thermal separation.
- Standard drop length of 2 metres supplied with cable and suspensions.