Product testing is a vital element in the design of our luminaires. All concept designs, and existing products, are tested in our in-house laboratory.
Glow wire test
We test our luminaires every step of the way, from concept through to completion, in our laboratory. We continuously upgrade and improve our luminaires, retesting them throughout their product life cycle. Constant investment in our laboratory helps innovate our lighting solutions in terms of performance and environmental impact.
Our product testing capability
- LED test chamber.
- Needle flame test.
- Glow wire test.
- Salt spray chamber (for measuring corrosion).
- Temperature chamber.
- Programmable humidity chamber.
- Dust chamber.
- Water room with high pressure water cannon and continuous rain system.
- Plunge pool for submersion testing.
- UV chamber.
- IK standardised pendulum hammer for impact resistance testing up to IK10 (20 joules).
- Specially designed drop hammer test rig for impact testing up to 250 joules (IK 20).
- Goniophotometer (for measuring light).
- Integrating sphere (for measuring light).
Our product testing laboratory in action
The video below demonstrates how we undertake some of the most comprehensive tests in our industry, to ensure our products are designed to last.
We conduct photometry tests in our test laboratory to measure the light output and performance of our luminaires. We offer BIM, IES and LDT files, downloadable from each individual product pages, to support you when creating a lighting design.