We can confirm that we have complied with the UK Government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
As the situation continues to evolve, we just wanted to reiterate everything we have done to ensure we comply with the UK Government’s guidance and make DesignPlan a safe place for us all to work.
. We have taken the following five steps to safer working together:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and have shared the results with our team.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with the UK Government’s guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the work place.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
We monitor the evolving situation and update our actions information and risk assessments accordingly.
These documents were updated on Tuesday 22nd December 2020.
Follow us on Linkedin for ongoing updates.