We can confirm that we have complied with the UK Government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
. We have taken the following five steps to safer working together:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and have shared the results with our team.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with the UK Government’s guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the work place.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
We monitor the evolving situation and update our actions information and risk assessments accordingly.