To satisfy your regulatory requirements, you have to ensure your emergency lighting system is routinely inspected and tested. All test results must be recorded.
A DALI emergency lighting self test system has several benefits which include:
- Helping you meet your regulatory requirements (BS EN 62034, BS EN 50172)
- Enabling you to schedule emergency tests at any time and date without disrupting your building’s users.
- Regular testing is undertaken without causing disruption to the normal use of your building.
- No engineering costs for function and duration tests.
- Test results are automatically recorded.
- DALI Open Standard components are interchangeable and readily available from various manufacturers.
To find out more about DALI self test systems that we offer, please contact Jas Clare on 020 8254 2020 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org