To satisfy your regulatory requirements, you have to ensure your emergency lighting system is routinely inspected and tested. All test results must be recorded. A DALI emergency lighting self test system will carry out function and duration tests automatically on scheduled dates and times. Providing you with peace of mind. It can also save you money by reducing the length of time your engineering team are on location. Allowing you to best utilise your resources across the building complexes you manage.
A DALI emergency lighting self test system has several benefits which include:
- Helping you meet your regulatory obligations.
- Enabling you to schedule emergency tests at any time and date without disrupting your building’s users.
- Can be connected to a building network.
- No engineering costs for function and duration tests.
- Test results are automatically recorded.
- DALI Open Standard components are interchangeable and readily available from various manufacturers.
To find out more about DALI self test systems that we offer, please contact Jas Clare on 020 8254 2020 or e-mail email@example.com