Light influences our wellbeing. It regulates our biological clock and effects energy levels and sleep patterns.
Our Basilica Tuneable White luminaire incorporates technology which mimics daylight. Cool colour temperatures can boost activity whilst warm colour temperatures can aid relaxation.
This luminaire incorporates an anti-ligature design, to help prevent self-harming. Basilica Tuneable White is IK20 rated, being able to resist an impact of 250 joules of energy force. It is easy to clean as the IP66 rating ensures it is dust and water resistant. Applications for Basilica Tuneable White include bedrooms, corridors, and communal areas as it can be wall or ceiling mounted.
Energy consumption can be reduced by varying light output and an integrated presence detection sensor dims to 10% when no one is around. A daylight sensor also reduces the light levels when there is enough natural daylight.
- 455mm diameter tuneable white circular LED bulkhead luminaire for secure healthcare and custodial environments
- Contemporary design with no ligature points to help prevent self harming.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting.
- Smooth surfaces make cleaning easy to help maintain a bright welcoming environment.
- Aluminium die-cast body finished in smooth white polyester powder coat.
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser held in place with Resistorx tamper resistant screws.
- Electronic control gear on removable tray with plug and socket connector block.
- Provision for conduit entry in back, gaskets provided.
- 5 year warranty (full product).
- IP66 sealed fitting.
- Extreme impact rating to IK20 (250 joules of energy).
- Colour temperature 2700K – 5700K.
- Programmable DALI DT8 driver.
- Available in smooth white finish as standard.
- DALI driver as standard.
For efficacy data and fitting options please download our brochure.