S12 specific downlight for interior and exterior applications.
- Designed in accordance with fire precautions for subsurface rail stations (Section 12).
- Complies with London Underground subsurface standard 1-085 utilising low smoke, zero halogen cables and control gear.
- LED only fitting, providing uniform light distribution and an impressive light output of up to 110 lm/W.
- This ceiling mounted luminaire fits into a standard 86mm cut-out.
- A machined aluminium bezel houses the aluminium die-cast body, both finished with a matt white powder coat.
- An ultra-clear, toughened glass diffuser is held in place within the bezel, maintaining an IK08 rating.
- Comes with an IP rated, fused remote box, suitable for fitting through the cut-out aperture.
- Dali as standard.
- Fixing bracket for suspension rods/lanyards (lanyards & rods not provided).
Tel: 020 8254 2000 | Fax: 020 8644 4253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: designplan.co.uk
Designplan Lighting Ltd. 16 Kimpton Park Way, Sutton, Surrey, United Kingdom, SM3 9QS
Registered in England No. 784246