Narrow, aluminium luminaire with glass diffuser suitable for architectural lighting and general illumination. It is designed for sub surface rail applications (section 12).
- Toughened opal glass diffuser, impact resistant to IK9 (10 joules of energy).
- Attractive trim-less appearance with uniform diffusion.
- Fully sealed, IP65 rated.
- Up to 11 metre continuous length possible from a single 24V power supply.
- Aluminium body with tamper proof screws.
- Low smoke and zero halogen materials makes fitting suitable for sub surface S1085/Section 12 applications.
- IP65 connection with plug and socket.
- Clear anodised finish.
|FLM-277N-FA-CB-SL||4000K||6.7W||277 lm||53lm/cw*||CRI>80||0.9kg||11m (22 fittings)|
|FLM-516N-FA-CB-SL||4000K||11.6W||516 lm||52lm/cw*||CRI>80||0.9kg||7m (14 fittings)|
*Lumens per circuit watt, based on maximum run using 160W 24V power supply
|IP65 remote box with 24V 160W SELV DALI constant voltage power supply. Includes “LED module failure” detection. With 3m cable lead and socket connector. Painted white.||FLM-RMB-PT|
For information about continuous illumination CLICK HERE