Robust vandal and weather resistant fitting with emergency options.
- Designed in accordance with fire precautions for subsurface rail stations (Section 12).
- Complies with London Underground subsurface standard 1-085 utilising low smoke, zero halogen cables and control gear.
- IK08 (5 joules of energy)
- Suitable for wall mounting.
- Zinc coated steel body finished in white polyester powder coat.
- Frosted glass diffuser held against silicone gasket by socket cap stainless steel screws.
- Available with exit legends to ISO 7010.
- Options include emergency exit legend as well as integral and non maintained emergency.
- Electronic control gear on removable tray with fused plug & socket connector block.
- Provision for conduit entry in back and at ends, gaskets provided.
|Integral 3 hour duration emergency||add suffix /EM3|
|Non maintained 3 hour emergency||add suffix /NM3|
|Emergency exit legend – Arrow Down||add suffix /RMD|
|Emergency exit legend – Arrow Up||add suffix /RMU|
|Emergency exit legend – Arrow Left||add suffix /RML|
|Emergency exit legend – Arrow Right||add suffix /RMR|
|For use with 50V or 110V ac/dc central battery systems||Call technical sales on +44 (0)20 8254 2022 to discuss your requirements.|
|240V changeover relay||add suffix /ER|
Version for secure healthcare and anti-ligature available. Please contact technical sales on 020 8254 2022.