Versatile general purpose linear bedhead fitting with integrated night light. Unidirectional output designed to provide 300 lux for general nursing and 1000 lux (local) for examination as specified by the SLL Lighting Guide 2 – Lighting for Healthcare Premises 2019.
- Suitable for ceiling mounting. Can be wall mounted (when fitted with optional bracket).
- Zinc-coated 15° angled steel body finished in matt white polyester powder coat.
- Flat opal diffuser held against gasket by stainless steel tamper proof screws.
- Electronic control gear on removable tray with connector block.
- Integrated night light.
- Switch mounted on luminaire body to select pre-set 300 and 1000 lux settings.
- Power to main luminaire and to night light switched externally on separate circuits.
- CRI: 90.
- IP65 rated. Easy to clean.
- Optional flying lead available.
- Fitting should be mounted no more than 2m from floor to achieve required lux levels.
For more information regarding bedhead lighting in hospitals CLICK HERE
* 1000 lux = 5234 luminaire lumen
300 lux = 1570 luminaire lumen