Recessed sealed luminaire suitable for use in subsurface rail applications
- Designed in accordance with fire precautions for subsurface rail stations (Section 12).
- Complies with London Underground subsurface standard 1-085 utilising low smoke, zero halogen cables and control gear.
- Designed to prevent the ingress of dust and moisture.
- Impact resistance rating: IK14 (100 joules of energy)
- Ingress protection rating: IP65
- Suitable for ceiling mounting and modelled on the size of a standard ceiling tile.
- Zinc coated steel body finished in white polyester powdercoat.
- Frosted glass diffuser held against steel frame by silicone gasket seal.
- Designed to suit concealed fix ‘Z’ systems (requires independent suspension).
- Integral electronic control gear with fused terminal block.
Tel: 020 8254 2000 | Fax: 020 8644 4253 | Email: email@example.com | Web: designplan.co.uk
Designplan Lighting Ltd. 16 Kimpton Park Way, Sutton, Surrey, United Kingdom, SM3 9QS
Registered in England No. 784246