RDL AL G2 RGBW anti-ligature luminaire is a colour changing round downlight suitable for secure accommodation.
- Designed to meet the requirements of “Design in Mental Health Network’s (DiMHN) Testing Guidance for Products in Mental Health Facilities”
- Anti-ligature fitting, designed to help prevent self harming, with anti ligature first fix bezel.
- Designed to be disassembled and reinstated to ensure maintenance can be undertaken quickly and easily after anti-pick mastic application.
- Recessed luminaire fits into a standard cut-out of 215mm.
- Impact resistance rating: IK14 (100 joules of energy).
- Ingress protection rating: IP65. (Please note: stated IP rating applies from below only.)
- Suitable for varying ceiling thickness with adjustable retaining brackets varying between 9.5-50mm.
- Machined aluminium, powder coated bezel and face.
- Polycarbonate diffuser maintains products strength.
- Remote electronic control gear.
- Casambi wireless enabled (user interface required)
- DALI (device type 6) wired DALI version available (DALI Control System required).
For further information on our Anti-Ligature luminaires.
Other available product versions
(white 4000K CRI90 channel)
RDL AL G2 RGBW contains a light source of energy efficiency class E.
RDL AL G2 RGBW LED Lifetime L70B10> 50,000h at 25oC ambient.
RDL AL G2 RGBW Driver Lifetime up to 50,000h at 25oC ambient.
|Casambi User Interface (White)||Order Code CAUI-W|
|Casambi User Interface (Black)||Order Code CAUI-B|
|For DALI only version||please replace -DW with -DA|