Pit light for rail and transport maintenance pits.
- Fully sealed luminaire, rated IP66, IP69 and IP69K.
- Marine grade stainless steel body ensures high degree of durability and IK16 impact resistance. This relates to 150 joules of energy (a standard IK10 fitting is just 20 joules of energy).
- The dual bonded, polycarbonate diffuser, maintains impact and ingress resistance, whilst cleaning is made simple, through the flush diffuser design.
- Emergency option available with IP rated remote box for housing batteries.
- Unique dual gasket arrangement for ingress protection and resistance to chemical attack.
- Each component has been selected to ensure that the materials are highly resistant to the chemicals, liquids and compounds used in this application.
- Unique pyramid style body prevents the luminaire from becoming obtrusive.
- Suitable for high pressure, high temperature (80°) jet washing.
- Achieves the recommended illuminance and uniformity levels for rail maintenance pits. Upward illumination designed to meet requirements for task lighting, downward illumination designed for circulation and emergency. Circuits can be separately switched.
- Pre-installed 2m flying lead(s).
|LED||Temp||Output (upward)||Output (downward)||Load (upward)||Load (downward)||Efficacy (combined)||CRI||Weight|
|PTL-4-1400N-SS||4000K||1293 lm||142 lm||18W||3W||70lm/W||CRI>80||14.5kg|
|3 hour duration emergency, with IP rated remote box||add suffix -E3 (weight inc. luminaire, 17.5kg)|