Weather and vandal resistant LED bollard with impressive light output of 100 lm/W.
- Specifically designed optics to provide up to 8 metre spacings on typical pathway applications (15 lux average and 0.25 uniformity).
- Tested to withstand crowd loading up to 1.5kN/m.
- Minimal upward light.
- Die cast aluminium body and bollard finished in titanium polyester powder coat.
- Opal or clear polycarbonate diffuser held against gasket by tamper proof screws.
- Electronic control gear on removable tray with fused plug and socket connector block.
- Root mounting brackets are available as a chargeable extra. We recommend that a root mount is installed to ensure the strength and to optimise installation.
- Optional photocell.
Tel: 020 8254 2000 | Fax: 020 8644 4253 | Email: email@example.com | Web: designplan.co.uk
Designplan Lighting Ltd. 16 Kimpton Park Way, Sutton, Surrey, United Kingdom, SM3 9QS
Registered in England No. 784246