Recessed sealed luminaire suitable for use in subsurface rail applications
- Designed in accordance with fire precautions for subsurface rail stations (Section 12).
- Complies with London Underground subsurface standard 1-085 utilising low smoke, zero halogen cables and control gear.
- Designed to prevent the ingress of dust and moisture when used within clean room environments.
- Suitable for ceiling mounting.
- Zinc coated steel body finished in white polyester powdercoat.
- Frosted glass diffuser held against steel frame by silicone gasket seal.
- Designed to suit concealed fix ‘Z’ systems (requires independent suspension).
- Integral electronic control gear with fused terminal block.