Modular lighting system offering continuous linear illumination for subsurface rail applications.
- Designed in accordance with fire precautions for subsurface rail stations (Section 12).
- Complies with London Underground subsurface standard 1-085 utilising low smoke, zero halogen cables and control gear.
- Adaptable modular system which can be stand-alone, drop rod suspended, surface mounted or used in a recessed style with shadow gap (e.g.for metal plank ceilings).
- Extruded aluminium body finished in matt silver polyester powder coat.
- Toughened glass diffuser with opal laminate.
- LEDs, electronic DALI control gear and diffuser supplied in a sealed module that is removable, replaceable and upgradable.
- Five year full product warranty (based on operation up to the stated HT ambient temperature and at constant use, except the emergency battery packs which carry a 12 month warranty).