Robust vandal and weather resistant fitting with emergency options
- Designed in accordance with fire precautions for subsurface rail stations (Section 12).
- Complies with London Underground subsurface standard 1-085 utilising low smoke, zero halogen cables and control gear.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting.
- Zinc coated steel body finished in white polyester powder coat.
- Frosted glass diffuser held against silicone gasket by socket cap stainless steel screws.
- Available with exit legends to ISO 7010.
- Options include emergency exit legend as well as integral and non maintained emergency.
- Electronic control gear on removable tray with fused plug & socket connector block.
- Provision for conduit entry in back and at ends, gaskets provided.