Designed specifically for subsurface rail applications
- Designed in accordance with fire precautions for subsurface rail stations (Section 12).
- Complies with London Underground subsurface standard 1-085 utilising low smoke, zero halogen cables and control gear.
- Suitable for surface mounting.
- Extruded aluminium body and die cast aluminium end caps finished in RAL9010 or matt silver polyester powder coat.
- Toughened laminated glass diffuser held against silicone gasket by tamperproof screws.
- Electronic control gear on removable tray with fused plug & socket connector block.
- Provision for conduit entry in back, gaskets provided.