Redoubt, our new luminaire for transport maintenance pits, can handle anything you can throw at it.
Redoubt offers the highest level of impact and ingress resistance including dust, oil, chemicals and high powered water jets. The separate internal circuits for upward and downward illumination provides operational flexibility.
Meeting your lighting requirements
Bidirectional illumination ensures 350 lux on the vertical working plane, 300 lux on the underside of the train, with a uniformity of 0.5, and 100 lux on the pit floor. The optional emergency version utilises the downward facing LEDs to provide 1 lux on the centre line of the pit floor, in the event of mains failure.
- Shallow profile with tapered ends prevents Redoubt from being used as a step and is less obtrusive in narrow pits.
- Bidirectional illumination and separate internal circuits provides operational flexibility.
- Marine grade stainless steel construction and polycarbonate diffuser ensures protection from oil and harsh chemicals.
- Can resist impacts of 150 joules of energy (IK16).
- Unique dual gasket arrangement protects against ingress and chemical attack.
- Highest level of ingress protection and suitable for 80°c jet washing.
- Made in Britain.
- Fully tested in our laboratory.