Our project management team will work closely with you to ensure your project schedule is met.
Our project management services include:
- Design and product development assistance.
- Delivery coordination – on time and in full.
- Site visits for update meetings.
- On site installation support.
- Full after sales service.
- Energy management site surveys.
- Best practice recommendations.
- Bespoke solutions.
- Providing lighting designs from industry standard platforms such as Relux or Dialux
- Supplying technical and photometric performance details.
- Providing BIM models.
- General technical advice and support for Designplan products.
Adding value: HMP Berwyn
HMP Berwyn, is the UK’s first 100% LED prison, accommodating 2,106 category C men. Our project team worked in partnership with HMP Berwyn’s construction team, and internal departments to manage all asapects of this major installation from the outset.
One of the most important factors contributing to the successful completion of the HMP Berwyn project was monitoring and controlling the delivery programme. Especially when you consider the sheer quantity of luminaires specified, over 6,000 in total.
A clear identification process was required so all parties knew what fitting was needed and where. This was vital as the site was a major construction area with lots of different suppliers arriving on a daily basis.
On the HMP Berwyn project, managing the location of which luminaire was in what pallet box was essential. Not least because there were over 250 pallets in total.
The distribution of regularly updated manifest sheets, which included pallet locations and contents proved to be incredibly beneficial to the installation team.
For more information of the HMP Berwyn project CLICK HERE