Designplan can provide multiple wireless lighting control systems including DesignMesh for emergency monitoring and a full DALI-2 lighting control system called DesignMesh+.
DesignMesh is a wireless DALI emergency lighting test system with remote access capability. DesignMesh will carry out function and duration tests automatically on scheduled times and dates. The touch screen is quick and simple to use, enabling easy access to test results and reports.
How DesignMesh Works
While everything is healthy the touch screen will show a ‘tick’. In the event of a test failure, or if a battery/charger problem occurs, a warning triangle will be displayed. Current status and fault reports are readily accessible. The DesignMesh touch screen panel communicates wirelessly with a small device mounted within each emergency luminaire. Up to 128 luminaires can be controlled by a single panel.
- Helps you meet your regulatory obligations.
- Ideal for new or retrofit applications, where DALI hard wiring is not practicable or cost effective.
- Easy to commission using the touch screen panel in combination with an Android app.
- Reduces the number of site visits required, saving you time and money.
- Remote access capability.
- API for integration.
- Additional dashboard option can be provided.
DesignMesh+ – Enhanced Wireless Lighting Control
DesignPath+ is an enhancement to standard wired lighting control. Adding a cloud connection and utilising the DALI-2 open protocol provides a faster and more manageable solution for all types of luminaires.DesignPath+ allows simultaneous multiple user access, right down to a single light fitting.
DesignPath+ provides a cloud services package to suit your needs and applications. View your installation in an easy to understand plan view. See the location of your lighting, switches and sensors. The plan view allows you to see the position of faults and the current state of your lighting.You can create custom reporting for energy and test data and make changes remotely to programmed scenes and
- Allows you to manage and monitor multiple sites remotely.
- Enables problems to be identified immediately.
- Set and commission sites from the comfort of your office.
- Manage your energy consumption to lower your carbon footprint and reduce costs.
- DesignPath+ can integrate to other building systems utilising an API interface.
- Mobile app for site maintenance.
Lighting Controls Brochure
Our brochure focuses on future proof wired and wireless lighting control systems. To download your copy of our brochure click on the button below.