DesignPath is a wired DALI emergency lighting test system which will help you meet all your regulatory obligations. It helps ensure your emergency lighting is routinely inspected, tested and the test results recorded. DesignPath provides you with peace of mind. You can also save money by reducing the length of time your engineering team are on location, allowing you to best utilise your resources.
How DesignPath Works
DesignPath will carry out function and duration tests automatically on scheduled times and dates. The touch screen is quick and simple to use, enabling easy access to test results and reports. DesignPath has an on-board e-mail facility that can send compliance and fault reports directly to your maintenance team. The DesignPath touch screen has two DALI bus outputs, each capable of controlling up to 64 emergency devices.
- Helps you to meet your regulatory obligations.
- Enables you to schedule tests at any time and date without disrupting your building’s users.
- Can be connected to a building network.
- Push e-mail reports sent via a building network or 4G router connection.
- No engineering costs for function and duration tests.
- Test results are automatically recorded.
- API for integration.
- Additional dashboard option can be provided.
Lighting Controls Brochure
Our brochure focuses on future proof wired and wireless lighting control systems. To download your copy of our brochure click on the button below.