Aztec G2 vandal resistant luminaire is suitable for community and public applications.
- This product is ideal for both internal and external car parks. It’s also suitable for many other community and public lighting applications. CLICK HERE for best practice lighting application advice.
- A highly efficient luminaire, with efficacies up to 104 lm/W.
- Die cast aluminium body finished in matt black polyester powder coat.
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser, held in place by tamper-proof screws.
- Impact resistance rating: IK16 (150 joules of energy).
- Ingress protection rating: IP65.
- The removable gear tray with plug and socket connecter provides ease of installation and cost effective future technology upgrades.
- Provision for conduit entry in the rear and side of the fitting.
|L304mm x W304mm x H127mm|
|LED, Opal Diffuser||Temp||Load||Lum/lm||Efficacy||CRI||Weight|
|ATC-G2-3000N-X-MB||4000K||28.4W||2947 lm||104 lm/W||CRI>80||4.5kg|
|ATC-G2-4000N-X-MB||4000K||41.7W||4167 lm||100 lm/W||CRI>80||4.5kg|
|ATC-G2-4500N-X-MB||4000K||45.3W||4361 lm||96 lm/W||CRI>80||4.5kg|
|Emergency Output||4000K||–||465 lm||–||–||–|
Aztec G2 contains a light source of energy efficiency class D.
Aztec G2 LED Lifetime L70B10>110,000h at 25oC ambient.
Aztec G2 Driver Lifetime up to 100,000h at 25oC ambient.
Please note: -DI and -M1 options can’t be combined.
|Integral 3 hour duration emergency||add suffix -E3|
|Self test 3 hour duration emergency||add suffix -ES|
|DALI 3-hour duration emergency||add suffix -ED|
|DALI dimming/monitoring||add suffix -DA|
|Switch dimming||add suffix -DI|
|Photocell||add suffix -PC|
|Microwave sensor – Advanced||Contact technical sales|
|Microwave sensor – Basic||add suffix -M1|
|Corridor function||add suffix -CF*|
|For use with 110V ac/dc central battery systems||add suffix -EV|
|240V changeover relay||add suffix -ER|
*Please note -CF will only work if combined with -M1 or an external presence detection sensor supplied by others.