Bedhead AL anti-ligature is a discreet light fitting ideal for secure healthcare bedrooms.
- Anti-ligature design to help prevent self harming.
- Designed to be disassembled and reinstated to ensure maintenance can be undertaken quickly and easily after anti-pick mastic application.
- Optional adjustable 25° rotation in either direction and tamperproof on/off switch for user convenience.
- Direction of light 45° downwards.
- Impact resistance rating: IK10 (20 joules of energy).
- Ingress protection rating: IP20
- Suitable for wall mounting.
- Aluminium body finished in smooth white polyester powder coat.
- Clear diffuser held in place by frame.
- Integral electronic control gear.
- Supplied with flying lead and connectors
For further information on our Anti-Ligature luminaires.
|LED, Clear Diffuser||Temp||Load||Lum/lm||Efficacy||CRI||Weight|
|BH2-300W-SW-FX||3000K||3.7W||286 lm||77 lm/W||CRI>80||1.0kg|
Bedhead AL contains a light source of energy efficiency class D.
Bedhead AL LED Lifetime L70B10>110,000h at 25oC ambient.
Bedhead AL LED Driver Lifetime up to 100,000h at 25oC ambient.
|Switch dimming (with integral push-to-make switch)||add -DI after -SW|
|DALI dimming/monitoring||add -DA after -SW|
|Rotating version||Remove suffix -FX|
|Without integral switch||add suffix -NS|