Angled vandal and weather resistant fitting for subsurface rail applications.
- Designed in accordance with fire precautions for subsurface rail stations (Section 12).
- Complies with London Underground subsurface standard 1-085 utilising low smoke, zero halogen cables and control gear.
- Suitable for surface mounting.
- Versatile fitting with easy application and high LOR ratings.
- Suitable for wall mounting.
- Body finished in matt silver polyester powder coat.
- Toughened frosted glass diffuser held against gasket by tamperproof screws.
- Electronic control gear on removable tray with fused plug & socket connector block.
- Provision for conduit entry in back, gaskets provided.
|Pure white finish||replace C48 with C32|
|Section 12 clear glass||replace S12F with S12C|
|Opal diffuser (no louvre)||replace P with X|
|Warm white LEDs (3000K)||replace NW with WW|
|Integral 3 hour duration emergency*||add suffix /EM3|
|Self test 3 hour duration emergency*||add suffix /EM3S|
|DALI 3 hour duration emergency*||add suffix /EM3D|
|DALI dimming/monitoring||add suffix /DALI|
|Switch dimming||add suffix /DIM|
|End entry(s)||add suffix /H or /HH|
* No emergency options available on all 2 foot (615mm) versions
The /DALI and /DIM options are not available on all 2 foot (615mm) versions