Vandal resistant rail siding bollard.
- Specifically designed for rail siding applications in two different heights.
- Spacings up to 11.6 metres (1200mm version at 0.1 uniformity).
- Complies with London Underground and Network Rail uniformity specifications.
- Designed with a clear diffuser and specially sourced optics, Trackline provides a wide spread of light for even the narrowest of sidings.
- Zero upward light.
- Easy access to electronic control gear for ease of maintenance
- Designed with space for a fuse cutout accommodating a variety of installations.
- Manufactured from heavy gauge material and incorporates a 3mm thick polycarbonate diffuser.
- Fully IP rated head (IP65 and IP66).
- Impact resistance rating of IK16 (150 joules).
- Horizontal load tested up to 1.5kN/m.
- Root mounting bracket available as an option.
- Baseplate with external earth termination lug available as an option.
Tel: 020 8254 2000 | Fax: 020 8644 4253 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: designplan.co.uk
Designplan Lighting Ltd. 16 Kimpton Park Way, Sutton, Surrey, United Kingdom, SM3 9QS
Registered in England No. 784246