Quadrant S12 is a specialised bulkhead fitting designed for subsurface rail applications.
- Designed in accordance with fire precautions for subsurface rail stations (Section 12)
- Complies with London Underground subsurface standard S1085 utilising low smoke, zero halogen cables and control gear.
- Impact resistance rating: IK08 (5 joules of energy).
- Ingress protection rating: IP54.
- Suitable for surface wall or ceiling mounting.
- Zinc coated steel body finished in black polyester powder coat.
- Lead crystal opal glass diffuser held against gasket by tamperproof screws.
- Electronic DALI control gear on removal tray with fused plug & socket connector block.
|L254mm x W254mm x H95mm
|LED, Opal Glass Diffuser
Quadrant S12 contains a light source of energy efficiency class D.
Quadrant S12 LED Lifetime L70B10>110,000h at 25oC ambient.
Quadrant S12 Driver Lifetime up to 100,000h at 25oC ambient.
|Textured white finish
|replace B with W
|replace B with C49
|Integral 3 hour duration emergency*
|add suffix /EM3
|add suffix /DIM
|add suffix /PEC
|add suffix /SR
|add suffix /BE
|For use with 110V ac/dc central battery systems
|add suffix /EV
|240V changeover relay
|add suffix /ER
|*Emergency option only avaliable on non-DALI version.
Please note the Quadrant now comes with Knock Outs for fixing and conduit holes and with no Besa Slots, the Gear Tray is also no longer secured with plastic thumb screws R00047. If you require a replacement gear tray and your fixings are thumb screws R00047, please ask for QuadRetro trays.