Trackline vandal resistant bollard is designed specifically for railways sidings in two different heights.
- Spacings up to 11.6 metres (1200mm version at 0.1 uniformity).
- Complies with London Underground and Network Rail uniformity specifications.
- Designed with a clear diffuser and specially sourced optics, Trackline provides a wide spread of light for even the narrowest of sidings.
- Zero upward light.
- Easy access to electronic control gear for ease of maintenance
- Designed with space for a fuse cutout accommodating a variety of installations.
- Manufactured from heavy gauge material and incorporates a 3mm thick polycarbonate diffuser.
- Fully IP rated head (IP65 and IP66).
- Impact resistance rating of IK16 (150 joules).
- Horizontal load tested up to 1.5kN/m.
- Root mounting bracket available as an option.
- Baseplate with external earth termination lug available as an option.
|LED, Clear Diffuser||Temp||Height||Load||Lum/lm||Efficacy||CRI||Weight||HT|
|TRK-1000-350N-MT||4000K||1000mm||4.5W||345 lm||76 lm/W||CRI>80||15.5kg||HT40°|
|TRK-1200-350N-MT||4000K||1200mm||4.5W||345 lm||76 lm/W||CRI>80||16.5kg||HT40°|
|TRK-1200-630N-MT||4000K||1200mm||8.4W||633 lm||76 lm/W||CRI>80||16.5kg||HT40°|
|Emergency Output||4000K||–||379 lm||–||–||–||–|
HT Applies for standard version. For any options please check with technical sales.
Trackline Bollard contains a light source of energy efficiency class D.
Trackline LED Lifetime L80B10>100,000h at 25oC ambient.
Trackline Driver Lifetime up to 100,000h at 25oC ambient.
Uniformity and Spacings
|Output (lms)||Height (mm)||Lux level||Uniformity||Spacing (m)|
|Integral 3-hour duration emergency||add suffix -E3|
|Self test 3-hour duration emergency||add suffix -ES|
|DALI 3-hour duration emergency||add suffix -ED|
|DALI dimming/monitoring||add suffix -DA|
|Baseplate with external earth termination lug||add suffix -B1|
|Root mounting bracket||add suffix -TRK-ROOT|