Basilica RGBW anti-ligature is a colour changing bulkhead from Designplan suitable for secure health applications.
- Designed to meet the requirements of “Design in Mental Health Network’s (DiMHN) Testing Guidance for Products in Mental Health Facilities”
rating LIG5-5/ES2 (ceiling mounted); LIG5-5 (wall mounted).
- Contemporary design with no ligature points to help prevent self harming.
- Designed to be disassembled and reinstated to ensure maintenance can be undertaken quickly and easily after anti-pick mastic application.
- Ingress protection rating: IP66.
- Impact resistance rating: IK20 (250 joules of energy).
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting.
- Smooth surfaces make cleaning easy to help maintain a bright welcoming environment.
- Aluminium die-cast body finished in smooth white polyester powder coat.
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser held in place with Resistorx tamper resistant screws.
- Electronic control gear on removable tray with fused plug and socket connector block.
- Casambi Wireless enabled (User Interface required).
- DALI (device type 6) wired DALI version available (DALI control system required).
- Provision for conduit entry in back.
- 5 year warranty (full product).
For further information on our Anti-Ligature luminaires.
|LED, Opal Diffuser||Temp||Load||Lum/lm||Weight|
|BA35/RGBW/XC31/DW||RGBW||17.4W||1099lm (white 4000K CRI90 channel)||3.5kg|
Basilica RGBW contains a light source of energy efficiency class E.
Basilica RGBW LED Lifetime L70B10> 50,000h at 25oC ambient.
Basilica RGBW Driver Lifetime up to 50,000h at 25oC ambient.
|Smooth silver finish||replace C31 with C45|
|Casambi User Interface (White)||Order Code CAUI-W|
|Casambi User Interface (Black)||Order Code CAUI-B|
|For DALI only version||replace -DW with -DA|