Tuscan Wall is a LED luminaire, with minimal upward light, designed for typical external balconies or walkways.
- Designed to provide luminaire spacing of up to nine metres and minimise upward light.
- Heavy gauge steel body with 6mm thick clear polycarbonate diffuser provides high impact resistance.
- Impact resistance rating: IK14 (100 joules of energy).
- Ingress protection rating: IP65.
- Opal LED cover reduces glare whilst providing efficiency.
- Flush diffuser and frame assembly makes cleaning simple.
- Hidden, robust wall mounted bracketry for ease of installation and a clean aesthetic.
- Removable, retained gear tray for simple maintenance and upgrades.
- Complete with conduit entry and tamperproof screws.
|L402mm x W137mm x H147mm|
|LED, Opal Diffuser||Temp||Load||Lum/lm||Efficacy||CRI||Weight|
Tuscan Wall contains a light source of energy efficiency class C.
Tuscan Wall LED Lifetime L80B10>72,000h at 25oC ambient.
Tuscan Wall Driver Lifetime up to 100,000h at 25oC ambient.
|Matt black finish||replace MT with MB|
|Matt white finish||replace MT with MW|
|Emergency 3 hour duration||add suffix -E3|
|Emergency self-test||add suffix -ES|
|Emergency DALI||add suffix -ED|
|Microwave sensor – Basic*||add suffix -M1|
|DALI||add suffix -DA|
*not available in 1100N or with DALI (-DA).