Arculus Recessed Tuneable White anti-ligature luminaire is designed for secure health environments.
- Designed to meet the requirements of “Design in Mental Health Network’s (DiMHN) Testing Guidance for Products in Mental Health Facilities”
- Tuneable White luminaires can help influence our wellbeing. Cool colour temperatures can boost activity whilst warm colour temperatures can aid relaxation.
- Controlled by DALI control systems (additional control devices required).
- Anti-ligature design to help prevent self harming.
- Designed to be disassembled and reinstated to ensure maintenance can be undertaken quickly and easily after anti-pick mastic application.
- Discreet side mounted fixing gives a clean, unobtrusive aesthetic.
- Opal diffuser gives soft lit appearance while providing functional light for tasks.
- Impact resistance rating: IK16 (150 joules of energy).
- Ingress protection rating: IP65 (from below only).
- Suitable for mounting in ceilings with thickness of 10mm – 50mm.
- Robust zinc coated steel body, finished in matt white polyester powder coat.
- Electronic control gear on removable tray with fused plug & socket connector block.
- Supplied with flying lead.
- DALI (Device type 8) Driver as standard.
- Casambi enabled option available (Casambi User Interface required).
|LED, Opal Diffuser||Temp||Load||Lum/lm @4000K||Efficacy||CRI||Weight|
|L628mm x W628mm x H100mm|
|ARC-4300T-MW-R-DA||2700 – 6500K||40.4W||4395lm||109lm/W||CRI>90||14.4kg|
Arculus Recessed Tuneable White contains a light source of energy efficiency class D.
Arculus Recessed Tuneable White LED Lifetime L80B10>72,000h at 25oC ambient.
Arculus Recessed Tuneable White Driver Lifetime up to 100,000h at 25oC ambient.
|Titanium finish||replace -MW with -MT|
|For Casambi enabled version||replace -DA with -DW|
|Casambi User interface (White)||order code CAUI-W|
|Casambi User interface (Black)||order code CAUI-B|